has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 13 Assistant Director Posts. So that the officials for AICTE , are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
AICTE Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization||AICTE|
|Number of Vacancies||13 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director|
|Starting date of application||15-02-|
|Last Date to Apply||03-03-|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application process||Online Application|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application 03-03-
AICTE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education AICTE Qualifications
M.A, M.Arch, M.Com, M.Pharma, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Gen Fee Rs.6/-
SC/ST/ Fee Rs 5/-
Interview and document verification and AICTE declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online AICTE Vacancies
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Find the notification link.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- AICTE notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- AICTE click the submits AICTE .
- AICTE takes the print of the complete application form for further uses.