BOMBAY HIGH COURT Recruitment
has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 02 Translator Posts. So that the officials for BOMBAY HIGH COURT , are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
BOMBAY HIGH COURT Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization||BOMBAY HIGH COURT|
|Number of Vacancies||02 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Translator|
|Starting date of application||10-02-|
|Last Date to Apply||18-02-|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application 18-02-
BOMBAY HIGH COURT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education BOMBAY HIGH COURT Qualifications
B.A, M.A, PG Diploma, M.Phil/Ph.D
Gen Fee Rs.9/-
SC/ST/ Fee Rs 6/-
Interview and document verification and BOMBAY HIGH COURT declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online BOMBAY HIGH COURT Vacancies
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Find the notification link.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- BOMBAY HIGH COURT notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- BOMBAY HIGH COURT click the submits BOMBAY HIGH COURT .
- BOMBAY HIGH COURT takes the print of the complete application form for further uses.