- Post: Retired Staff
- No. of Vacancies: 10000
- Pay Scale: 35000
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Age Limit: 18-42
- Selection Process: Exam + Interview
- Application Fee: Refer to official notification
- Educational Qualification: Please Read the Offocial notification
- How to Apply: Online
Central Railway Recruitment 2019, RRCCR Mumbai 462 Retired Staff Jobs 2019, Retired Staff Vacancies, Apply online Central Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2019 from www.rrccr.com:
Here is good news for all applicants who are searching Central Railway Jobs 2019 in Mumbai Region, we intimation to all applicants the railway department released the job notification very soon. So, we advise all applicants you can check RRCCR Mumbai Vacancies and apply online mode.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai has released the recruitment of Retired Staff posts. Eligible candidates may apply for Retired Staff in Central Railway 2019. The Central Railway online applications are issued for Male candidates for filling vacancies. And more detail like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Application Fee given below.
If you are waiting for the latest Defence Jobs they this is a great opportunity for you. Eligible and interested contenders must submit the Central Railway Jobs 2019 application form on or before March 2019. Other useful details about Central Railway Vacancy 2019 like age limit, education qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019 are given below here.
Central Railway Recruitment 2019
The Central Railway Recruitment Online Application Form has released now. Interested or eligible contenders check the official advertisement notification and apply before March 2018. Selected candidates will get the salary in the pay scale and admissible allowances. Aspirants can also visit for the official website.
The Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai will organize the various recruitment phases for final selection and appointment of eligible candidates. First candidates have undergone the written exam. Qualified candidates will also invite for physical and medical test and after documents verification, the merit list will be made. Therefore contenders need to check complete details of Central Railway Recruitment notification before apply online.
Central Railway Retired Staff Bharti 2019 Details
- Name of the Department: The Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai
- Official web link: www.rrccr.com
- Category: Recruitment
- Sub Category: Online Application Form
- Name of the posts: Retired Staff
- Total Posts: 462 Posts
- Nationality: Indian
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Retired Staff Jobs Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: The maximum upper age limit 65 years.
Selection procedure –
Exam OR Interview
If you will fill the correct online application form and pay application fee then you will be selected based on the Merit list. Successful candidates of written exam will be called for document verification.
RRCCR Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Check out the syllabus for Sports exam. For complete syllabus & detailed topic wise analysis read notification & visit the official web portal of Central Railway.
read official notification
Important dates –
Online Application form start date: 12th November 2019
Last date of online application form: 30th November 2019
How To Apply Check Method
- Candidates log on to www.rrccr.com.
- Go to “Registration” & Registered yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Central Railway Notification
Online Application Form