This post was most recently updated on May 28th, 2020
- Post: Assistant & Other
- No. of Vacancies: 225
- Pay Scale: 45400
- Job Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Age Limit: 21-35
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: Refer to official notification
- Educational Qualification: graduation degree from recognized University and ITI/ Engineering Diploma in post relevant disciplines
- How to Apply: Online
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Post: Head Constable & Sub Inspector Job …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Post: Probationary Officer Job …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Post: Junior Engineer Job Location: Uttar …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Plugins 4 Post: Sub Inspector Job …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Cgpeb Patwari Admit Card 2020 – …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Post: Senior Resident Job …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 South Indian Bank Admit Card 2020 – …
- March 23, 2020This post was most recently updated on May 11th, 2020 Aiims Jodhpur Admit Card 2020 – …
Cg High Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online Chhattisgarh Hc 225 Assistant Posts
CG High Court Recruitment 2020, Chhattisgarh HC 225 Assistant Jobs 2020, CHC Assistant Vacancies, Apply online CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2020 from cgvyapam.choice.gov.in:
Chhattisgarh High Court has released the recruitment of Stenographer & Junior Assistant posts. Eligible candidates may apply for Assistant for CG High Court 2020. The CG High Court online applications are issued for Male candidates for filling vacancies.
If you are waiting for the latest Defence Jobs they this is a great opportunity for you. Eligible and interested contenders must submit the CG High Court Jobs 2020 application form on or before March 2020. Other useful details about CG High Court Vacancy 2020 like age limit, education qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for CG High Court Recruitment 2020 are given below here.
CG High Court Recruitment 2020
The CG High Court Recruitment Online Application Form has released now. Interested or eligible contenders check the official advertisement notification and apply before Feb 2020. Selected candidates will get the salary in the pay scale and admissible allowances. Aspirants can also visit for the official website. And more detail like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Application Fee given below.
The Chhattisgarh High Court will organize the various recruitment phases for final selection and appointment of eligible candidates. First candidates have undergone the written exam. Qualified candidates will also invite for the physical and medical test and after documents verification, the merit list will be made. Therefore contenders need to check complete details of CG High Court Recruitment notification before apply online.
CG High Court Assistant Bharti 2020 Details
Name of the Department: The Chhattisgarh High Court
Official web link: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Sub Category: Online Application Form
Name of the posts: Stenographer & Junior Assistant
Total Posts: Posts
CG High Court Vacancy 2020 Details
Assistant Grade-III: 170 Posts
Assistant Grade-III (Computer): 07 Posts
Data Entry Operator (DEO): 24 Posts
Assistant Programmer: 03 Posts
Software Engineer: 02 Posts
Hardware Engineer: 02 Posts
Assistant Registrar (I.T): 01 Post
Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
Assistant Librarian: 05 Posts
Library Assistant (A.G-III): 01 Post
Translator: 08 Posts
Total: 225 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CG High Court Constable Jobs Recruitment 2020
Age should be between 21 to 30 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Candidate must have a graduation degree from recognized University and ITI/ Engineering Diploma in post relevant disciplines. Aspirants must also have working knowledge in the respective post discipline.
Refer to Official Notification
How To Apply Check Method
- Candidates log on to http://highcourtchd.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Registered yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Get all latest govt jobs notification on 12 May 2020 Like Bank jobs, Railway jobs, Navy Jobs, Army Jobs , Police Jobs etc. Today 12 May 2020 Jobs requiment notification update .