ESIC JE Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 79 ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancies, Check ESIC Jobs Eligibility Criteria, Fill ESIC online application form at www.esic.nic.in
The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released an employment notification to fill Various Vacancies of Junior Engineer posts. The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation will organize the Junior Engineer Exam 2019. This is a good career opportunity for job seekers who wish to make a career in the government sector.
Before applying for ESIC JE Recruitment 2019, you must check complete eligible criteria like Age Limit, Essential qualifications etc. Candidates must have well knowledge of the local language for respective regions mentioned in the below table. All contenders are able to apply for ESIC Recruitment from October 2019. The last date to submit the ESIC online application form is on or before November 2019.
ESIC JE Recruitment 2019
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released the various ESIC Recruitment notification for Various Junior Engineer posts. This time the official department has released the ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment Advertisement 2019. Eligible candidates can apply the ESIC Recruitment 2019 Application Form before the last date.
The final selection will be made based on marks obtained in written test and interview. Here you can also download the ESIC Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern & Previous Year Paper Pdf. We also provide the direct link to download the ESIC Junior Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019.
ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Details
Department Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Total Vacancies: 79
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Exam Name: Junior Engineer Exam 2019
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: India
Application Mode: Online
Official website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC JE Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a Diploma/Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University. Two years of professional experience.
18 – 30 Year
Rs 250/- for SC/ST/PwD/Departmental
Rs 500/- are required for all other categories
Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Online Application Form Release Date: 16th November 2019
Last Date to submit ESIC application form: 15th December 2019
How to apply ESIC JE Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of ESIC such as www.esic.nic.in
- Check the ESIC Vacancy notification link.
- Click on the ‘ESIC Recruitment 2019 online application form link advertisement.
- A form wills pop-up on the screen.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload a scanned photograph and the signature.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail address and the contact number.
- Submit their ESIC JE Recruitment 2019 form after filling.
- Candidate can make necessary payments to register via Internet Banking.
- After filling all the necessary details, a candidate can submit the form.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
- Close the current window.
Check ESIC JE Notification
Apply for online ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs