GPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online Gujarat Public Service Commission 490 DSO, Chief Officer & Other Vacancies, Gujarat College Jobs 2019, Gujarat DSO, Chief Officer & Other Notification Date, DSO, Chief Officer & Other online forms 2019 at-gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission has started the process of filling the online application form for the DSO, Chief Officer & Other and others posts. The candidates can check their eligibility in the official notification and then apply online for the same on the official website, here are some of the important details regarding the Gujarat DSO, Chief Officer & Other Recruitment 2018.
GPSC DSO, Chief Officer & Other Recruitment 2019
The candidates applying for the 490 Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3, Associate Professor/ Reader, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, Deputy Director, Archeological Engineer, Curator, Assistant Regional Transport Officer/ Assistant Director, Chief Officer, Geologist, Research Officer posts under the GPSC Recruitment 2019 will have to upload some documents at the time of online applications.
Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the needed education qualifications Post Graduation Certificate that shows the date of birth and other details. The second document that is needed to upload is the scanned copy of the education Certificate.
Candidates will also have to upload the scanned copy of the all Certificate which is issued by the competent department while filling the application form for the GPSC DSO, Chief Officer & Other Recruitment 2019. Candidates will also have to upload the scanned copy of the marks criteria and experience. Lastly scanned photographs duly signed by candidates and scanned signature of the candidates will also have to upload at the time of online application for the GPSC Recruitment 2019.
Basic Details about GPSC Recruitment 2019 Online
- Department Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Post Name: DSO, Chief Officer & Other
- Exam Name: GPSC Job Recruitment Examination
- Start Date of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Date: Update Soon
- Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat PSC Vacancies Details:
- Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3: 412 Posts
- Associate Professor/ Reader: 07 Posts
- Lecturer: 07 Posts
- Dental Surgeon: 04 Posts
- Deputy Director: 02 Posts
- Archeological Engineer: 01 Posts
- Curator: 09 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer/ Assistant Director: 03 Posts
- Chief Officer: 37 Posts
- Geologist: 04 Posts
- Research Officer: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DSO, Chief Officer & Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from the well-recognized university of India. Refer official notification for post wise details.
Age Limit: 44 Years Maximum
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: As per the govt norms
For General/ OBC Creamy Layer: Rs 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD of Gujarat: Nil
- Starting Date of Application Form: 15th September 2019
- Last Date of Application Form: 1st October 2019
- Offline Chalan Date: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
- Admit Card download: Update Soon
How to apply GPSC Recruitment 2019 Online
- Go to the official website – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Apply Now link
- Enter the required details
- Click on Submit
- Take a print out for the future purpose