- Post: Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 575
- Pay Scale: As per Govt Nome
- Job Location: Panchkula
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Age Limit: 18-30
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: General Category Rs: 500/- & Reserved category Rs: 250/-
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- How to Apply: Online
HSSPP AM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online HSSPP 575 Assistant Manager Recruitment, Haryana School Assistant Manager Jobs, HSSPP Assistant Manager Vacancies, HSSPP Assistant Manager Jobs Notification Upload online at http://www.hsspp.in/.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) has released new job notice for the recruitment of Assistant Manager posts. As per HSSPP Haryana job notification, totally 575 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Manager positions. Willing and eligible candidates can apply online application form through http://www.hsspp.in/ on or before the last date of 20th March 2019 via the official website. Download official notification from HSSPP Haryana official website.
HSSPP AM Recruitment 2019 – HSSPP Assistant Manager Jobs
Candidates should have completed any graduation degree from any reputed university. Make the fee payment through online mode and Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates are exempted from application fee. Submit the online application form between 27.02.2019 to 20.03.2019 from the main official website of HSSPP. Who wish to apply for Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & more.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad shortly HSSPP is a government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Haryana. HSSPP recruits Assistant Manager in their department of Haryana Government School posts for various departments and ministries. Formerly, the HSSPP was called as Haryana Subordinate Services Selection Board. Headquarter of HSSPP is located in Haryana until now. The recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of HSSPP Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
|Organization Name||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||575|
|HSSPP Official Website||http://www.hsspp.in/|
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Vacancies Details:
|Total Posts||575 (Contractual Basis)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available on this page in brief. Also, we have provided a direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs please watch this website regularly.
- Candidates have to pass M.Sc. (Computer Science/lT) (with at least 50% Marks)
- Applicants must have cleared Master in Computer Application (with at least 50% Marks)
- All aspirants you can apply these posts after qualified BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology (with at least 50% Marks)
- Candidates have to pass BE/B.Tech. in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application (with at least 50% Marks)
- Applicants have to clear MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (with at least 50% marks in both) from the recognized university.
- 18-42 Years
- Candidates have to pay for General Category Rs: 500/-
- Candidates have to pay reserved category Rs: 250/-
- Rs: 20000/- Per Month
- Written Exam
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27.02.2019 (27th February 2019)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20.03.2019 (20th March 2019)|
How to Apply for HSSPP Assistant Manager Jobs 2019
- Firstly, visit the official website: http://www.hsspp.in/
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for HSSPP jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.