INDIAN NAVY Recruitment
has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 14 Short Service Commission Officer Posts. So that the officials for INDIAN NAVY , are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
INDIAN NAVY Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization||INDIAN NAVY|
|Number of Vacancies||14 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Starting date of application||28-01-|
|Last Date to Apply||18-02-|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application 18-02-
INDIAN NAVY Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education INDIAN NAVY Qualifications
Gen Fee Rs.8/-
SC/ST/ Fee Rs 5/-
Interview and document verification and INDIAN NAVY declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online INDIAN NAVY Vacancies
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Find the notification link.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- INDIAN NAVY notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- INDIAN NAVY click the submits button.
- INDIAN NAVY takes the print of the complete application form for further uses.