- Post: Stenographer & Other
- No. of Vacancies: 148
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Nome
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Age Limit: 18-48
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Personal Interview
- Application Fee: For Class-IV Posts: Rs.160/- For Non-Gazetted Posts: Rs.260/-
- Educational Qualification: 10th Pass , 12th Pass , B.E , BSc , Diploma , Graduation , MCA , MSc , MTech
- How to Apply: Online
JK High Court Recruitment 2019 – Check J&K High Court Stenographer & Other Jobs Notification, Jammu Kashmir HC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Application Fee and fill JK High Court Stenographer & Other Application form official website jkhighcourt.nic.in
Good News All Job Seekers!!! Jammu Kashmir Government had announced the notification for 148 Stenographer & Other Posts. All candidates from J&K State can apply for J&K High Court Stenographer & Other Recruitment 2019. As per the officials, candidates having the eligibilities only able to apply for JK High Court Careers 2019. The J&K High Court Stenographer & Other Vacancy details are mentioned in this post for the candidates. The notification is released for the Stenographer & Other posts in addition to the exam dates also get the candidates who are interested in getting a job from this board.
Those candidates can download the J&K High Court Stenographer & Other Recruitment 2019 and check the details those are education qualifications age limit and application fee and selection process. Candidates you have an idea about the J&K High Court Stenographer & Other Recruitment 2019 after checking those details. That is the reason we can provide the JK High Court Stenographer & Other Application Form links and applied candidates can prepare the syllabus. Online applications will be received from 15th January 2019 to 3rd February 2019. Those who had completed their qualifications can apply before the due date. Check other details from the following sections.
JK High Court Recruitment 2019 – Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019
- Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- No of Posts: 148 Posts.
- Post Name: Stenographer & Other Posts
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Official Website: jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Starting Date: Update Soon
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Job Location: Jammu Kashmir
- Job Category: State Government Job.
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
JK High Court Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria:– Posts Details and Education Qualification
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Total Post|
|Urdu Stenographer||Candidate Have To Passed Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography||02 Posts|
|Assistant Protocol Office||Candidate Have To Pass Graduation with Minimum 06 Months Diploma Certificate in Travel and Tourism Management or Hospitality Management.
Candidate Have To Pass Degree in Travel and Tourism Management or Hospitality Management.
|Accounts Clerk||Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation in Commerce or Business Administration or any other Discipline with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as one of the Subjects.||3 Posts|
|Library Assistant||Candidate Must Have Passed B. Lib.
Candidate Must Have Passed M. Lib.
|Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator||Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application from any Institute Recognized by All India Board of Technical Education/ State Board of Technical Education.
Candidate Must Have Passed Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications.
Candidate Must Have Passed B.Sc IT.
Candidate Should Have Passed B. Sc. (Computer Science).
Candidate Must Have Passed BE Electronics and Communications.
Candidate Must Have Passed B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering).
Candidate Must Have Passed MCA (Integrated).
Candidate Should Have Passed M Sc. in Computer Science (Integrated).
|Driver||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th with valid LMV/HMV Driving Licence issued by the Competent Authority.||3 Posts|
|Process Server||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th or Equivalent||41 Posts|
|Orderly||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th or Equivalent.||61 Posts|
|Chowkidar||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th or Equivalent.||12 Posts|
|Sweeper||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th or Equivalent.||7 Posts|
|Total Posts||148 Posts|
Candidates have minimum 18 Years For all Category Students
Maximum Age Limit For Category Wise Given Below
For General Candidates: Maximum 40 Years.
For SCI Sf/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC Candidates: Maximum 43 Years.
For PH Candidates: Maximum 42 Years.
For Ex-Servicemen: Maximum 48 Years.
For Class-IV Posts: Rs.160/-
For Non-Gazetted Posts: Rs.260/-
Mode of Payment: Candidate Need to Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
As Per Govt Nome
The Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written exam and Personal Interview
Candidates have to deposit application charge through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
Online Process to Apply for JK High Court Stenographer & Other Vacancies 2019
- Open the official web portal, jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Go To Careers section.
- Search for the Jammu Kashmir HC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 pdf.
- Download & read all the instructions carefully to check your eligibility.
- If eligible, Click on the apply online link.
- Fill up the JK High Court application form without any mistakes.
- Also, Upload the required documents to the form.
- Pay the examination fee through online only.
- Cross check all the details and then click on submit button.
- Finally, save a copy of the JK High Court application for future reference.