Hssc Jobs - Hssc Group D Recruitment 2019 - Available 4558 Vacancies For Haryana Group D Posts @ Panchkula Jobs
- Post On: 07/08/2019 4:54 PM
- Post: Group D Posts
- No. of Vacancies: 4558
- Pay Scale: 56900
- Job Location: Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Pin-134151 Haryana
- Last Date: 2019-09-29
- Age Limit: 18-42
- Selection Process: Written Exam And Personal Interview
- Application Fee: Gen(Male/Female)-Rs. 100/- Female(Haryana Resident)-Rs. 50/- SC/BC/EBPG(Haryana State)- Male-Rs. 50/- Female-Rs. 25/-
- Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply online only at hssc.gov.in. After that application form is filled and submitted, registration number and password are generated. Candidates should take a printout of filled in form after submitting it Then keep registration number, password safely for future usage. To pay application fee by e-challan, candidates to fill form Take print out of e-challan. Now, submit that fee the way banks ask e-challan payment to be done. Candidates must fill required details carefully. Finally take a print of complete application form for future use
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 - Available 18218 vacancies for Haryana Group D, Haryana SSC Group 4 Jobs, Apply for Online Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D Jobs through the official website: www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recently published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Group D 18218 Vacancies. All candidates who have qualified the 10th & 12th Class can apply for these vacancies. The applicants' age Limit 18 to 48 Years are eligible to apply for these posts. Applications are inviting for 18218 vacancies of Group D. Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. The Last date for online applications to 18th September 2019 For more Details of HSSC Mega Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Vacancy Reservation, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
Latest HSSC News is here. Haryana Staff Selection Commission is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up 18,218 vacant posts. According to which, eligible candidates can apply Online for HSSC Group D Recruitment from 29th August 2019. Aspirants must know that the last date to apply for HSSC Group D Posts 2019 is 18th September 2019. Hereby, all eligible job seekers may apply for HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 before the application the Last Date. In addition to all candidates, take a look at HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 to clarify related problems.
HSSC Group D Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who can fulfil the below-mentioned criteria shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
· They must have completed 10th/Equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution.
· Hindi/Sanskrit must be read as one of the subjects up to 10th.
· The age of the Candidate must be within 18 to 42 years to fill the application form for the HSSC recruitment 2019.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Recruitment
The candidates have to prepare themselves for an HSSC exam paper of total 100 marks. The total marks shall be subdivided into two categories:
· Written exam – 90 Marks
· Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 marks
Important Note: Candidates who have a Certificate/Degree/Diploma from Boards/Institutions or Universities that are not recognized by Haryana government eligible.
Category wise Group D 18218 Vacancies detail
- GEN: 8312 Posts
- SC: 4245 Posts
- BCA: 3345 Posts
- BCB: 2316 Posts
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Group D Notification Release: Update Soon
- Start Of HSSC Group D Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date To Submit Application Form Online: Update Soon
- Last Date To Deposit Fee: Update Soon
How to Download HSSC Group D Application Form 2019
- Applicants can apply online only at hssc.gov.in.
- After that application form is filled and submitted, registration number and password are generated.
- Candidates should take a printout of filled in form after submitting it
- Then keep registration number, password safely for future usage.
- To pay the application fee by e-challan, candidates to fill the form
- Take print out of e-challan.
- Now, submit that fee the way banks ask e-challan payment to be done.
- Candidates must fill required details carefully.
- Finally, take a print of complete application form for future use
For more information, download HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification