Bssc Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & Anm Job - Bihar Jobs
- Post On: 29/06/2019 2:35 AM
- Post: Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM
- No. of Vacancies: 33055
- Pay Scale: 27800
- Job Location: Veterinary College, Patna - 800 014
- Last Date: 2019-09-14
- Age Limit: 21-37
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: Refer to official notification
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 and graduation with Urdu Subject
- How to Apply: Online
BSSC Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM Recruitment 2019: Bihar Staff Selection Commission has decided to fill up 33055 vacancies in Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM Post. Recently, it has released a new announcement of a librarian job vacancy in various department. BSSC is inviting online applications from eligible persons for this job exam in 2019. Candidates who are qualified for this librarian notification can make online applications through Bihar SSC official website on or before the last date. The applying online link for librarian vacancies and librarian official notification is available at bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Candidates will be selected based on written examination, oral test and interview. Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM written examination will be conducted at various test centres of Bihar. All aspirants need to pay the application fee through online mode.
Who wish to apply for BSSC Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM Recruitment 2019 vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Answer Key, Results, Model Question Paper, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission shortly BSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Bihar. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. Formerly, the commission was called as Bihar Service Commission. It has been servicing to Bihar. Headquarter is located at Park Town in the state Bihar which is the capital of Bihar until now. The recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of BSSC Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM Exam Notification 2019
Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM
No. of Vacancies: 33055
Job Location: Bihar
Official Website: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
BSSC Vacancy 2019 Details
Anchal Nirikshak (Circle Inspector): 22966 Posts
Special Survey Assistant: 1203 Posts
Special Survey Amin: 2406 Posts
Clerk/ Special Clerk: 1203 Posts
Executive Assistant: 1203 Posts
Data Entry Operator (DEO): 12 Posts
IT Boys: 1203 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar SSC Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM Job Vacancy in Bihar Government 2019:
For Urdu Translator: Candidates must have completed graduation with Urdu Subject.
For Sahayak Urdu Translator: Applicant should be 10+2 (intermediate) passed with Urdu Subject.
Should not be more 37 years.
Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category contenders as per the government norms.
Refer to official notification
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Update Soon
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Update Soon
How to Apply for BSSC Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM Exam Vacancies 2019
- Go to the official website of BSSC: bssc.bih.nic.in
- Click on option Notification in the home page.
- Find the correct BSSC Urdu Translator, Anchal Nirikshak & ANM job notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Bihar job vacancy.
- New users create your one-time registration & then log in to apply.
- Aspirants who have one-time registration ID may directly login to apply.
- Fill all required details of BSSC online application form correctly and check once.
- Pay your exam fee through online/ offline mode.
- Finally, submit your application form via online mode till the last date.
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD: NOTIFICATION HERE