Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 - Available 4000 Vacancies Police Cinstable Apply Online
- Post On: 06/07/2019 2:25 PM
- Post: Police Constable
- No. of Vacancies: 4000
- Pay Scale: 44700
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Last Date: 2019-07-25
- Age Limit: 18-28
- Selection Process: Physical Test, Written Test
- Application Fee: Refer to official notification
- Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th
- How to Apply: Online
Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 - Available 4000 vacancies for Punjab Police Constable, Punjab Police Department Constable Driver Jobs, Apply Online Punjab Police Department Police Constable Jobs through the official website: punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Department recently published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Police Constable 4000 Vacancies. All candidates who have qualified the 10th & 12th Class can apply for these vacancies. The applicants' age Limit 18 to 28 Years are eligible to apply for these posts. Applications are inviting for 4000 vacancies of Police Constable. Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. The Last date for online applications to October 2019. For more Details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Vacancy Reservation, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2019
Latest Punjab News is here. Punjab Police Department is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up various vacant posts. According to which, eligible candidates can apply Online for Punjab Police Recruitment from October 2019. Aspirants must know that the last date to apply for Punjab Police Constable Posts 2019 is November 2019. Hereby, all eligible job seekers may apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 before the application the Last Date. In addition to all candidates, take a look at Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 to clarify related problems.
Punjab Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who can fulfil the below-mentioned criteria shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
The age of the Candidate must be within 18 to 42 years to fill the application form for the Punjab recruitment 2019.
Candidates passed the 12 Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or board. And also have LMV and HMV Driving Licence.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and
Driving Proficiency Test
General Category: – Rs. 600/-
OBC/SC/ST: – Rs. 200/-
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Punjab Police Constable Notification Release: Update Soon
Start Of Punjab Police Constable Apply Online: Update Soon
Last Date To Submit Application Form Online: Update Soon
Last Date To Deposit Fee: Update Soon
How to Download Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Applicants can apply online only at punjabpolice.gov.in.
- After that application form is filled and submitted, registration number and password are generated.
- Candidates should take a printout of filled in form after submitting it
- Then keep registration number, password safely for future usage.
- To pay the application fee by e-challan, candidates to fill the form
- Take print out of e-challan.
- Now, submit that fee the way banks ask e-challan payment to be done.
- Candidates must fill required details carefully.
- Finally, take a print of complete application form for future use
Important Note: Candidates who have a Certificate/Degree/Diploma from Boards/Institutions or Universities that are not recognized by Punjab government eligible.
For more information, download Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification