Rsmssb Jobs 2019 – Apply Online Rajasthan 3800 Patwari Vacancies : Rsmssb Recruitment 2019
- Post On: 18/07/2019 6:26 PM
- Post: Stenographer, Patwari
- No. of Vacancies: 3800
- Pay Scale: 68700
- Job Location: Jaipur
- Last Date: 2019-09-18
- Age Limit: 18-42
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: For General/ OBC Creamy Layer: Rs 450/- For Rajasthan NCL BC, MBC: Rs 350/- For SC/ ST/ PWD of Rajasthan: Rs 250/-
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/ Graduation with good typing speed of 80 WPM
- How to Apply: Go to the official website - rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Click on Apply Now link Enter the required details Click on Submit Take a print out for the future purpose
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board 1085 Stenographer Vacancies
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has started the process of filling the online application form for the Stenographer and other posts. The candidates can check their eligibility in the official notification and then apply online for the same on the official website, here are some of the important details regarding the Rajasthan Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2019
The candidates applying for the 1085 2nd Grade Clerk, MTS, Stenographer posts under the RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 will have to upload some documents at the time of online applications. Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the needed education qualifications (Matriculation Certificate that shows the date of birth and other details. The second document that is needed to upload is the scanned copy of the education Certificate.
Candidates will also have to upload the scanned copy of the Haryana Domicile Certificate which is issued by the competent department while filling the application form for the RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Candidates will also have to upload the scanned copy of the claiming weight/marks criteria and experience. Lastly scanned photographs duly signed by candidates and scanned signature of the candidates will also have to upload at the time of online application for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2019.
Basic Details about RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 Online
- Department Name: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Post Name: Stenographer
- Exam Name: RSMSSB Stenographer Examination
- Start Date of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Date: Update Soon
- Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Steno Vacancies Details:
- Non-TSP Area: 1033
- TSP Area: 52
- Total: 1085
Eligibility Criteria for Grade Clerk, MTS, Stenographer Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their 10+2/ Graduation from the well-recognized university of India.
The applicant has also had a good typing speed of 80 WPM.
Age Limit: Refer to official notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: As per the govt norms
- For General/ OBC Creamy Layer: Rs 450/-
- For Rajasthan NCL BC, MBC: Rs 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD of Rajasthan: Rs 250/-
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30.05.2019
- Last Date of Application Form: 30.06.2019
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
- Admit Card download: Update Soon
How to apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 Online
- Go to the official website - rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Apply Now link
- Enter the required details
- Click on Submit
- Take a print out for the future purpose