- Post: Apprentice Development Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 8581
- Pay Scale: 37000
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Last Date: 30-09-2019
- Age Limit: 18-32
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: For Others: Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges
- Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th
- How to Apply: Online
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online Life Insurance Apprentice Development Officer 8581 Vacancies, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Apprentice Development Officer Jobs, Find LIC Career Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, LIC Job Notification Date, How to apply online at https://www.licindia.in/
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment will be held to recruit candidates for the posts of 8581 Apprentice Development Officer. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) conducts examination giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfil their dream of joining the Most Famous Government Sector. LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Recruitment is especially for the candidates who are having the Intermediate qualification either in Degree or Diploma from any recognised university.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has introduced 8581 vacancies for LIC Recruitment 2019 Exam. In this article, we are covering LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Notification, Online Application details, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria.
LIC ADO Recruitment, Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Job Notification
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the LIC 2019 recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentice Development Officer Tradesman. Candidates who have plus two level backgrounds and looking for a government job in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) can apply for LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Recruitment with the latest news.
The Online Registration for LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Exam has been started now. All candidates can apply online for LIC ADO Recruitment application form by 25th January 2019. All candidates can apply for the LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below.
https://www.licindia.in/ Apprentice Development Officer Jobs Online & Some Basic Details
- Department Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 8581
- Job Location: India
- Name of the Post: Apprentice Development Officer
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official website: https://www.licindia.in/
LIC ADO Recruitment Details 2019 Zonal Wise
|Zonal Name||Total Posts|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies 2019 Criteria
- Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognised University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For Others: Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to fill LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2019 Job
- Firstly, visit the official website https://www.licindia.in/
- After that applicant required to visit on the careers page.
- After eligible candidates are advised to download BSF Constable Jobs Notification.
- Read it carefully to check details of eligibility criteria.
- Qualified candidates need to download the BSF Constable Application form.
- Fill all essential information as per the instructions.
- Also, Attach self-attested of necessary documents in a prescribed format.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 09-06-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 24-06-2019
- The date for Download of Online Exam Call Letter: 29-06-2019 onwards
- Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (Tentative): 06 & 13-07-2019
- Dates of Online Examination-Main (Tentative): 10-08-2019