MINISTRY OF FINANCE Recruitment 2021
MINISTRY OF FINANCE has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 15 Preseding Officer Posts. So that the officials for MINISTRY OF FINANCE , are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE Jobs 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||MINISTRY OF FINANCE|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Preseding Officer|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Official Website||https://www.ministry of finance .org.in/|
MINISTRY OF FINANCE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Education MINISTRY OF FINANCE Qualifications
Interview and document verification and MINISTRY OF FINANCE declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online MINISTRY OF FINANCE Vacancies 2021
- Firstly, all candidates visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification links.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require details for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required documents like photo, signature and educations.
- The candidate you will need to upload their documents as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- We suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
- Official website –https://finmin.nic.in/
- Notification given – PDF