has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 04 Office Attendant/Lab Attendant, Senior Technician/Work Assistant Posts. So that the officials for MNIT , are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
MNIT Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization||MNIT|
|Number of Vacancies||04 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Office Attendant/Lab Attendant, Senior Technician/Work Assistant|
|Starting date of application||30-01-|
|Last Date to Apply||05-03-|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application 05-03-
MNIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education MNIT Qualifications
B.Arch, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, ITI, 12TH, M.Sc, MCA, PG Diploma
Gen Fee Rs 7/-
SC/ST/ Fee Rs 5/-
Interview and document verification and MNIT declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online MNIT Vacancies
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Find the notification link.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- MNIT notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- MNIT click the submits button.
- MNIT takes the print of the complete application form for further uses.