- Post: Teacher
- Job Location: Odisha
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Exam Date: 2019-08-18
- Admit Card Download Date: 1st Week of January 2019
Odisha TET Admit Card 2019- Download links of OTET Exam Call Letter 2019, Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test With Exam Date, Shift Timings, Exam Pattern, How to Download BSE Odisha Hall Ticket At bseodisha.ac.in.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET 2019) is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha every year. Odisha TET 2019 is a state level exam for the aspirants who want to be a teacher in Government schools of Odisha State. Candidates who are interested in giving Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (Odisha TET 2019) can fill the application form on or before the last date. In below article contain all important details about OTET Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
Odisha TET Admit Card 2019 – Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted on 16th January 2019 at the various examination centers. Board of Secondary Education Odisha will be conducted for Teaching in PGT TGT PRT District-wise across Odisha State. Candidates who have applied for Odisha Teacher Eligibility examinations are eagerly waiting for Odisha TET Call Letter Online for the written test. For all those candidates who wish to get a job in the teaching sector, this is a golden opportunity for all applicants.
Odisha TET Admit Card 2019
The BSE Odisha TET Call Letter is expected to be released on First Week of January Month 2019 by the authorizes the examination authority and we will update you as soon as it is published. To get more details, you can visit the online website of the BSE Odisha.
- Examination Authority: Board of Secondary Education Odisha
- Information About: Odisha TET Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Available Posts: Teacher Posts
- Name of the Examination: Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test
- Job Location: Odisha
- Mode of Admit Card: Online
- Odisha TET Admit Card Status: First Week of January 2019
- OTET Exam Date: 16th January 2019
- Category of Article: Admit Card 2019
- Official Website: bseodisha.ac.in
Odisha teacher eligibility test which is conducted by Odisha Board of School Education to recruit candidates for teachers jobs in all over Odisha State. The Odisha Bhibhani Board is a government education board located in Odisha State. This BSE Odisha conducts the 10th and 12th examinations and other entrance examination with fulfilling the term and condition. The candidates who need to do a job as a teacher in PGT TGT PRT for the aspirants who need to teach as a teacher jobs.
Download OTET Exam Admit Card & Call Letter – Odisha TET Roll Number
The Odisha TET Hall Ticket will soon upload by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha on its official website. This year the huge number of applicants may able to register for this Odisha TET notification. Those who will be registered, they are to sort out for the TET written examination, which will be scheduled in January Month 2019. Prior to few days of the examination, the Odisha BSE will upload the Odisha TET Admit Card for the candidates on their official page. All the candidates may download their OTET Call Letter 2019 from the official website.
The OTET Call Letter 2019 contains the relevant details regarding the competitors and the written examination. Therefore, it must be checked very carefully. If there is any mistake is found, it must be corrected by informing to the higher authority. The applicants must also read the guidelines given in the Odisha TET Call letter. Also, it is mandatory for all the applicants to bring a valid Photograph ID proof along with the OTET Roll Number at the time of the written exam which is not yet released. The aspirants can bring one of the following ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card.
How to Download the Odisha TET Roll Number 2019
- Firstly, candidates visit: bseodisha.ac.in
- After that go to the homepage
- Then, find the OTET Admit Card link
- Then click on the exact link of the TET Admit Card.
- Open link in the next tab.
- After that, the login page will open of you.
- Now fill all the asked information such as registration no., name, and date of birth/Password etc.
- Then submit all the details and submit tab.
- Now, OTET Exam Call Letter will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it
- Finally, take the printout of the copy of the admit card for further uses.