- Post: Junior Clerk & Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 1746
- Pay Scale: 58400
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar
- Last Date: 2019-09-18
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview & Document Verification
- Application Fee: Rs: 100/-
- Educational Qualification: +3 examinations or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 exam with knowledge in basic computer skills
- How to Apply: Online
OSSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued new employment notification for the recruitment of following positions like Junior Clerk & Assistant. As per Odisha SSSC job advertisement, totally 1746 vacancies are allotted for Junior Clerk & Assistant positions. Candidates who are eligible for OSSSC Jobs can apply online application form via https://osssc.gov.in/ on or before the last date January 2019. Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk & Assistant job notification is available at OSSSC official website.
Candidates must have completed prescribed education and age limitations. The selection for above said posts will be based on preliminary examination, main examination and followed by the interview. All candidates pay the prescribed fee via online or offline mode. Applicants should submit their application form through online mode only. Other modes of application form will be rejected.
The last date for submission of online application is 29th January 2019 for Junior Clerk & Assistant. For more information about Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ https://osssc.gov.in/ and download their admit card and result.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Get Basic Details
Organization Name: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Employment Category: Govt Jobs Name of the Post: Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Total Number of Posts: 1746 Job Location: Odisha Staring Date Fill the Application Form: 29th December 2018 The Last Date Fill the Application Form: 29th January 2019 Apply Mode: Online Official website: https://osssc.gov.in/
Check Eligibility Criteria of OSSSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates should possess in +3 examinations or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 exam with knowledge in basic computer skills.
Contenders age should not be more than 32 years.
Fee: Rs- 100/-
OSSSC Junior Clerk & Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper name||Subject Name||Max Marks||Time|
|Paper-1||Part-1: Language Test (English & Odia)||85||2.5 Hours|
|Part-2: Objective General Knowledge||100|
|Paper-2||Part-1 Objective mathematics||100||3 Hours|
|Part-2: Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100|
How to Apply OSSSC Junior Clerk & Assistant Jobs 2019 Online
- Firstly, visit the official website: https://osssc.gov.in/
- Now, select the desired Recruitment notification
- Read the detailed notification and applying instructions carefully
- After that click on the apply online link and open application form
- Fill personal and academic details in the online application form
- Upload the original photograph and signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee for OSSSC Recruitment 2019
- Click on submit button and save the application form
- Finally, Take print out of online form for further use.
Eligible candidates may attend the written examination for Junior Clerk & Assistant Jobs in Odisha SSSC at given details are given in the article.