has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 841 Office Attendant Posts. So that the officials for RBI , are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
RBI Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization||RBI|
|Number of Vacancies||841 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Office Attendant|
|Starting date of application||24-02-|
|Last Date to Apply||15-03-|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application process||Online Application|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application 15-03-
RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education RBI Qualifications
Gen Fee Rs 5/-
SC/ST/ Fee Rs /-
Interview and document verification and RBI declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online RBI Vacancies
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Find the notification link.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- RBI notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- RBI click the submits RBI .
- RBI takes the print of the complete application form for further uses.