SBI Bank Jobs
SBI Bank Jobs : has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for the Probationary Officer So that the officials for SBI Bank Jobs are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So o candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
State Bank of India Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization||SBI Bank Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||, Probationary Officer|
|Starting date of application||08 May|
|Last Date to Apply||24th May|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Official Website||Apply Now|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 24th May .
State Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Any Degree B, SC
Age 21 To 38
SC/ST/ Fee Rs /-
Others Fee Rs. 600
Interview and document verification and finally declared the name of the Merit List.
How to Apply Online State Bank of India Vacancies
- Firstly, visit official website http://rrcnr.org/
- Find the notification link. Apply Now
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- UPPSC notification will open read it.
- Candidates can their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Finally, take the print of the complete application form for further uses.