has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for the Specialist Cadre Officer & Post Doctoral Fellow Posts. So that the officials for SBI, are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So o candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
SBI Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Organization|
State Bank of India
|Number of Vacancies||92 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Specialist Cadre Officer & Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Starting date of application||17/09/|
|Last Date to Apply||08-10-|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 08-10-
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education SBI Qualifications
Any Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ M Tech, PG, Ph.D. (Relevant Disciplines)
Age 18 To 33
SC/ST/ Fee Rs. /-
Others Fee Rs. 0/-
Interview and document verification and SBI declared the name of the Merit List.
How to Apply Online SBI Vacancies
- Firstly, SBI official website
- Find the notification link
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- SBI notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- SBI click the submit button.
- SBI, take the print of the complete application form for further uses.