- Post: Senior Resident/ Demonstrator
- No. of Vacancies: 70
- Pay Scale: 38900
- Job Location: Nalhar
- Last Date: 2019-09-30
- Age Limit: 18-40
- Selection Process: Written Exam Merit List Document Verification
- Application Fee: Reserved Category Candidates have to Pay Rs: 500/- Un Reserved Category Candidates have to Pay Rs: 125/-
- Educational Qualification: MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI.
- How to Apply: Online/offline
SHKM Government Medical College Recruitment 2019: Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College has planned to fill up 70 vacancies for Senior Resident/ Demonstrator in Hisar. Recently it has released the recruitment Adv. No: SHKM/Rectt/18/06 for Senior Resident/ Demonstrator Posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Hisar can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from December 2018. The last date for submission of online application is 1st January 2019. SHKM Government Medical College recruitment applies online link and notification is available in SHKM Government Medical College website.
SHKM Government Medical College Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have completed related education qualifications in relevant disciplines from recognized university and board. Applicant’s age limit should be 18 to 35 years. SHKM Government Medical College will conduct an online test for selection of suitable applicants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Aspirants should submit online application only. No other modes of applications will be rejected. Contenders should pay requisite fee and make the payment through online mode only.
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Senior Resident/ Demonstrator Vacancies
- Organization Name: Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College
- Name of the Post: Senior Resident/ Demonstrator
- Number of Posts: 70 Posts
- Job Location: Hisar
- Category: SHKM Government Medical College Delhi Jobs
- Start Date: December 2018
- Last Date: 1st January 2019
- Official Site: http://www.gmcmewat.ac.in/
Job SummaryJob Type : Full Time
Job Role : Doctor / Physician
Job Category : Govt Jobs,Walkin, Health Care
Hiring Process : Walk – In
Who can apply : Freshers
Eligibilty Cretirea For SHKM Government Medical College Nursing Staff Recruitment 2019 Check Online
1. MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI.
2. Applicants Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act. Preference will be given to a Postgraduate candidate. In the subject of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Physiology and Microbiology; candidates possessing M.Sc. (Medical) qualification in the subject concerned is also eligible to apply.
Maximum: 40 Year
Reserved Category Candidates have to Pay Rs: 500/-
UnReserved Category Candidates have to Pay Rs: 125/-
For Senior resident and Demonstrator: MD/ MS/DNB: Rs.18600-20100 + 6000GP + NPA+DA+ other allowances as permissible.
For Non- PG/ Diploma / M Sc. / Three years experience of residency: Rs.17440-18840 + 5400GP +NPA +DA+ other allowances as permissible.
How to Apply Online SHKM Government Medical College Recruitment 2019 Below Given
- Firstly, visit the official website: http://www.gmcmewat.ac.in/
- Now, select the desired Recruitment notification
- Read the detailed notification and applying instructions carefully
- After that click on the apply online link and open application form
- Fill personal and academic details in the online application form
- Upload the original photograph and signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
- Click on submit button and save the application form
- Finally, Take print out of online form for further use.
Eligible candidates should have to appear for walk-in interview on every 2nd Wednesday of every month at 09:00 AM with prescribed application form along with non-refundable application fee.
Date/ time of Interview: Everyday (Monday to Friday) at 09:00 AM
Venue of Interview: Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, (Mewat).
Start Date: December 2018
Last Date: 1st January 2019