- Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- No. of Vacancies: 3259
- Pay Scale: 89000
- Job Location: Panchkula
- Last Date: 2019-09-30
- Age Limit: 18-27
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: For General and OBS= Rs. 100/- SC/ ST/ Female / PH category: No Fees
- Educational Qualification: 10+2
- How to Apply: Online
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 3259 SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam Notification, SSC CHSL Jobs, SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Application Form will be released online at https://www.ssc.nic.in/
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission has issued new employment notification for the recruitment of following positions like Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). As per Odisha SSSC job advertisement, totally 3259 vacancies are allotted for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) positions. Candidates who are eligible for SSC CHSL Jobs can apply online application form via https://www.ssc.nic.in/ on or before the last date January 2019. Odisha SSSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) job notification is available at SSC CHSL official website.
Candidates must have completed prescribed education and age limitations. The selection for above said posts will be based on preliminary examination, main examination and followed by the interview. All candidates pay the prescribed fee via online or offline mode. Applicants should submit their application form through online mode only. Other modes of application form will be rejected.
The last date for submission of online application is 18th February 2019 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). For more information about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ https://www.ssc.nic.in/ and download their admit card and result.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Get Basic Details
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Employment Category: Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Total Number of Posts: 3259
Job Location: Odisha
Staring Date Fill the Application Form: 19th January 2019
The Last Date Fill the Application Form: 18th February 2019
Apply Mode: Online
Official website: https://www.ssc.nic.in/
Check Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Candidates should possess 10+2 for SSC CHSL Jobs Application Form 2019.
Candidates age limit 18-27 Year and Age relaxation as per the rules.
For General and OBS= Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/ Female / PH category: No Fees
You can submit the fee with Online Mode
Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs 1900/- For all Posts
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Jobs 2019 & Details: Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts Lower Division Clerks: 898 Posts Data Entry Operators: 02 Posts Data Entry Operator Grade-A Posts
How to Apply SSC CHSL LDC & DEO 10+2 Exam Application Form 2019 Online
- Firstly, visit the official website: https://www.ssc.nic.in/
- Now, select the desired Recruitment notification
- Read the detailed notification and applying instructions carefully
- After that click on the apply online link and open application form
- Fill personal and academic details in the online application form
- Upload the original photograph and signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Click on submit button and save the application form
- Finally, Take print out of online form for further use.
Click Here to Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification 2019
Eligible candidates may attend the written examination for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) Jobs in Odisha SSSC at given details are given in the article.