- Post: Technician, Physiotherapist & Other
- No. of Vacancies: 917
- Pay Scale: 25000 to 40000/-
- Job Location: Bihar
- Age Limit: 21 to 50
- Application Fee: Read Notification
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ Master Degree
- How to Apply: Online
SSUPSW Bihar Jobs 2019 – Apply Technician, Physiotherapist & Other Posts, SSUPSW Bihar Jobs, Computer Assistant Jobs, SSUPSW Bihar Jobs Vacancies on its main official website: http://184.108.40.206/BIPSREC/Registration.aspx
State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare, Bihar (SAKSHAM) has issued new employment notification for the recruitment of following positions like. As per job advertisement, totally 917 vacancies are allotted Technician, Physiotherapist & Other positions. Candidates who are eligible for SSUPSW Bihar Jobs can apply offline before the last date 28 August 2019.
All candidates pay the prescribed fee via offline mode. Applicants should submit their application form through offline mode only. Other modes of application form will be rejected. The last date for submission of online application date updates soon at the main official website for State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare Recruitment 2019. For more information about State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website.
SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment 2019 & Basic Details
Department Name: State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare, Bihar (SAKSHAM)
Total Vacancies: 917
Job Location: Bihar
Post Name: Technician, Physiotherapist & Other
Post Date: 28 August 2019
Last Date of Application: 19 September 2019
Application Mode: Online
SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment -2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicant who can fulfill the below mentioned criteria shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ Master Degree
21 to 50
25000 to 40000/-
First Date of Application – 28 August 2019
Last Date of Application –19 September 2019
How to Apply: SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Now, select the desired Recruitment notification.
- Read the job details and applying instructions carefully.
- After that click on the apply online link and open application form.
- Fill academic information in the online application form.
- Fill the details & Pay the fee with challan.
- Take the print of the application form.
Website Link: Click here