Women & Child Development Dept Recruitment 2021
Women & Child Development Dept has Now recently fresh released the Latest recruitment notification for 171 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts. So that the officials for Women & Child Development Dept are called online applications From the official website. Therefore, who are interested candidates or Employees they can download the Direct official notification from the mention below-section? So the candidate applies for this job before the last date to submit the application.
Women & Child Development Dept Jobs 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Women & Child Development Dept|
|Number of Vacancies||171 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Women & Child Development Dept Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Education Women & Child Development Dept Qualifications
4th Class, 9th Class
Age Limit – 18 TO 35
Interview and document verification and Women & Child Development Dept declared the name of Merit List.
How to Apply Online Women & Child Development Dept Vacancies 2021
- Firstly, all candidates visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification links.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require details for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required documents like photo, signature and educations.
- The candidate you will need to upload their documents as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- We suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
- Official website –https://kar-swadhargreh.kar.nic.in/SwadharGreh/Forms/sg_Contact.aspx
- Notification given – pdf