WCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 333 Mining Sirdar Vacancies, WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs will be applied through this website westerncoal.gov.in Sarkari Post
Western Coalfields Limited has announced WCL Recruitment 2019 notification to fill in up candidates for the post of Mining Sirdar. Candidates looking for Mining Sirdar jobs can make use of this opportunity issued by the board. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for WCL Recruitment 2019. We are here to update our aspirants with latest vacancies in WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs 2019. We have provided important information in our article below like the age limit, eligibility criteria that will help candidates apply for various posts on WCL Notification 2019. Know more about WCL Careers 2019 at westerncoal.gov.in.
WCL Recruitment 2019
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has announced a recruitment drive for 333 vacancies for Mining Sirdar. Online application for these Mining Sirdar vacancies started from 06th September 2019 and will go on till 27th September 2019. These Mining Sirdar vacancies have been released for different posts in different departments. Read below to know detailed WCL Mining Sirdar recruitment 2019 notification and exam dates, application process, selection process. Also, keep reading further to know about Vacancies, Salary, Exam Pattern & Selection Process for the WCL recruitment 2019.
WCL Recruitment 2019 & Basic Details
- Name of Department: Western Coalfields Limited
- Posts Name: Mining Sirdar
- No of Posts: 333
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Nagpur
- Official Website: www.westerncoal.nic.in
WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 Category Wise Posts
- SC: 50
- ST: 25
- OBC: 101
- GEN: 157
- Total: 333
- Date of Advertisement: 6th September 2019
- Apply Offline Application Form: 6th September 2019
- Application Form Submit Last date: 27th September 2019
Eligibility Criteria WCL Recruitment 2019
- Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
- Passed Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying
- Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid First Aid Certificate Issued by certified Authority
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per the Government Rules.
- Written Examination
- Rs.31,852.56/- per month
- General /OBC Candidates Pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates No Fee Require
WCL Postal Address:
Western Coalfields Limited
Coal Estate Near Civil Lines
How to Apply for WCL Mining Sardar Recruitment 2019
- Firstly the candidate visits the official website.
- The find the recruitment section.
- Then, click on it.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Upload Photo, sign and quilification certficate.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the Postal Address provided above.
- Take a print fill application form for future uses.
Official Notification: Download Here
WCL Offline Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Dear candidates can share WCL Recruitment 2019 with our friends and relatives. You can also share this post-Facebook, twitter, Tumblr and more social network sites. Know to more details candidates visit the official website.